A New Generation of FLIP ZERO is Ready To Rumble!
Rumbling vibrations from within the elastomer sleeve bring a sensation from another world to your hands.
This is made possible with yet another TENGA-engineered first: two "Vibrating Cores" housed inside the elastomer.
For the non-vibrating regular FLIP ZERO, click here.
How to Use FLIP ZERO EV
A USB cable is included with the FLIP 0 EV.
Size (D x W x H mm): 68 x 80 x 175
Insertion Length (mm): approx. 160
Insertion Width (mm): approx. 50
Weight (g): 530
Vibration Modes: Low / High / Pulse / Alternating / Random
- USB Rechargeable (USB cable included, AC adapter not included)
- Running Time: approx. 40 min (Full Power)
- Charging Time: approx. 90 min
- Product Body and Slide Arms are waterproof up to 50mm (Charging base NOT waterproof)
- Sample HOLE LOTION [REAL] Lubricant Included
Case & Slide Cap: PC
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Product Body: PP, Silicone, ABS, Li-ion Polymer Battery (Li-Poly)
Charging Base: Silicone, ABS
This product comes with:
TENGA HOLE LOTION REAL (5ml)
Want to know more about the Lotion included with this item?
Get the Lotion Facts before you purchase.
Warranty: 1 Year from Date of Purchase
In essence, a good toy. Stimulates well, the vibration adds to the stimulation and makes the final moment more powerful. In that regard, good product.
- First off, it's too small. One size does NOT fit all. Those with a wider member will find that the entrance starts to tear and at a certain point the screws holding the mouth pivot will start actually scratching you.
- Second, the sealing. The seals tend to start to let go along the inside where it meets the plastic, meaning eventually air and gel can and will leak out so the vacuum no longer functions.
Still, way better than a fleshlight. I'll definitely buy again if they can come with a wider version.
Hi there. All product sizes are listed on the product page, so please make sure to check before purchasing. If you're looking for something that accommodates a larger size then we'd recommend the TENGA EGGs to see if you enjoy them. The GEO and 3D series are also similarly stretchable but reusable products.
FLIP ZERO EV (Electronic Vibration)
I'm pretty happy with the product.
Cleaning and drying is easy.
The feeling is also pretty good.
The only complaining is probably the price.
Not sure if the vibration is worth extra 100 euros.
But I do understant that is much more difficult to make.
And without vibration it's not much better than a tenga spinner for 30 euro in my opinion.
But still a cool toy, don't regret buying it.
2 issues with the product:
1/ It's personal taste but the "grip, the hold the device has on you is not enough for me, it sees the black edition would have suited me better.
2/ Inspire of keeping the device clean, drying it out as well as I could (a lot of nooks and crannies but I still used towel, hairdryer and air drying) it develop mould within months and I'm not chancing it.
Binned it and I won't be putting more money in stuff made of similar material.